Firework has a wordpress plugin to integrate the video feed and manage your products with zero coding in your wordpress site.
Our native WooCommerce integration provides API endpoints for product and cart hydrations directly from WooCommerce.
After downloading the ZIP file of the plugin,
- 1.Log in to the administrator panel
- 2.Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload
- 3.Click Choose file (Browse) and select the downloaded zip file of the plugin
- 4.Click Install Now button
- 5.Click Activate button for activating Short Video Gallery. You will need to register an account with Firework, or to log in to Firework to access the videos
- 1.In your WordPress post / page where you would like to place your videos, select the + icon and then select the Firework Web Stories plug-in
2. Choose your embed layout and which playlist / channel / video you would like to embed
You have to import the products to Firework before you can add them to the videos or livestream.
Importing products is very easy. After you have successfully added the plugin and connected to your Firework account, follow the steps below
1. Click on the Firework option from your Wordpress Admin menu bar
2. Select Stores in the Firework side menu
3. Click on Products -> Import Products
4. You will see a list of your products with an import option right next to it. Import all the products you need to import
5. Go back to Products tab and all the products you imported should be visible here now